Pls copy here your script to check what's happened.

Cheers
Waldirio
On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 9:45 PM, J. Dex wrote:
I've got a backup script that runs fine on AIX. I copied it over to Linux,
but it doesn't work and I get the following when trying to execute it which
looks like something related to the shell:

oracle:/u01/app/tools> ./Backup.sh sidname
ksh: ./Backup.sh: No such file or directory

I have already:
Checked to make sure there are rwx permissions on the file
Made sure that /ksh is in the /bin/ksh directory as specified by the file
Checked to make sure that /bin/ksh is listed for Oracle in /etc/passwd

Any ideas?

Send e-mail anywhere. No map, no compass. Get your Hotmail(R) account now.
--
Atenciosamente

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle