Hello Friends

I'd like to ask about Oracle RAC in Linux environment. I installed two
machine with RedHat AS 4Up5 and Oracle 10.2.0.3 with ClusterWare. The
installation finish with successful and the data base work fine.

I checked my environment of availability with the test below:

Station cambeba UP
Station cangua UP

# crs_stat -t

Name Type Target State Host

ora....BA.lsnr application ONLINE ONLINE cambeba
ora....eba.gsd application ONLINE ONLINE cambeba
ora....eba.ons application ONLINE ONLINE cambeba
ora....eba.vip application ONLINE ONLINE cambeba
ora....UA.lsnr application ONLINE ONLINE cangua
ora.cangua.gsd application ONLINE ONLINE cangua
ora.cangua.ons application ONLINE ONLINE cangua
ora.cangua.vip application ONLINE ONLINE cangua
ora.ora10gq.db application ONLINE ONLINE cangua
ora....q1.inst application ONLINE ONLINE cangua
ora....q2.inst application ONLINE ONLINE cambeba

At this point, that's ok, but when I force a power off in cangua or cambeba
(the name of my machines), the time to the firt machine detect the second
machine powered off is very big (between 1 and 2 min), so, if my client was
working, will lost the query for time out.

I changed the configurations in objects ora.cambeba.vip and ora.cangua.vip,
but without successful.

Any Ideia to fix this problem (decrease the time of check between nodes on
cluster) ?!?!

PS: I checked in list database, but without successful about this problem

Thanks in advanced.

--
Atenciosamente

grouporacle-l @