With RMAN - you can simply backup your database and then
restore+recover. two options:
- before restore/recover do set new name to rename datafiles
- move your datafiles somewhere or rename or unmount the FS (just in
case don't delete them) and create links to raw devices in as they
were with FS.

controlfiles - restore from RMAN backup (or any other backup). Change
your init.ora or replace old controlfile with links to raw devices. I
wouldn't remove controlfiles - copy or move somewhere. like "RESTORE
CONTROLFILE FROM;"

redo logs - those are better change online create new groups and drop old ones.

You might want to put spfile on raw device as well.

Note that you can usually move all files using dd but Oracle (I think
depending on the platform) skips the first block to avoid overwriting
disk label on some OS's. I think it's mentioned on Metalink
somewhere.

Approach with RMAN will also serve as a good test of your backup
strategy - don't take specific backup - use your existing one.