Hello

I am doing a gross checking of performence.
Since we do regular snapshots, I wanted to see the I/O times during
March and June.
Is the following good enough:

Mb stands for Multi Block, SB stands for Single Block.

select to_char(snap_time,'MM/DD') day,

sum(phyrds) MB_read, sum(readtim) MB_time, sum(phyrds) /
sum(readtim) single_mb_time,

sum(SINGLEBLKRDS) SB_read, sum(SINGLEBLKRDTIM) SB_time,
sum(SINGLEBLKRDS) / sum(SINGLEBLKRDTIM) single_SB_time,

sum(phywrts) WRITES, sum(writetim) WRITES_TIME, sum(phywrts) /
sum(writetim) SINGLE_WRITE_TIME

from STATS$FILESTATXS a, STATS$SNAPSHOT b

where tsname = 'USERS'

and a.snap_id = b.snap_id and TO_CHAR(b.snap_time, 'MM') in ('03','06')

and to_char(snap_time,'HH') < '08'

group by to_char(snap_time,'MM/DD')

order by to_char(snap_time,'MM/DD')

--
Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedJun 5, '06 at 8:17a
activeJun 5, '06 at 10:22p
websiteoracle.com

2 users in discussion

Yechiel Adar: 1 post John Kanagaraj: 1 post