His question was "Are you exporting lots of small objects or few large objects?". I was answering the question.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bobak, Mark
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 2:39 PM
To: Smith, Ron; tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee; ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: Slow Export

Understood Ron. The point that Tanel and I are trying to make is, if the process is slow, there is a bottleneck somewhere. You can use Oracle features and O/S tools to determine where it is. Once you've done that, you're one step closer to solving the problem. Until you understand the behavior, you're nowhere.

--
Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

"There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't."