Thanks. I'll let you know how it goes.
Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: M Rafiq
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 4:09 PM
To: Smith, Ron; Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com; tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee; oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: RE: Slow Export

Hopefully after commenting these entries in sqlnet.ora file your problem
will be resolved.

I had issues with tnsping and found missing brackets or brakets were not
placed properly. It was a Linux server with 9206 database. It was just
taking forever and consuming all memory. After running trace we observed
this issue.

Regards
Rafiq