Hello List,

i wish to thank you all for your helpful input.

After some good hints via this list i decided to do it the following way.

I recovered the database without the missing files. Some "alter Database
datafile ' ' offline drop" did the job. Thx Juan;-);-)

After that i wrote a small package wich generated the rowid's of the
objects
we are interested in. Thx Lou;-);-) Within a small shell script this
rowid's
generated the SQL 's to read the data into ascii - files. So we were able
put the data via sqlloader into a new database. Not a realy nice way, but
it
did the job.

Thx again.

Jörg