I do.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Sharples
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 9:12 AM
To: Smith, Ron L.
Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Re: Link to RMAN alternate host restore

do you remember the dbid? - if you dont you are in trouble I believe
On 8/22/05, Smith, Ron L. wrote:
I need to restore our production database to a new server. I have
RMAN (9i) backups on disk, but the original server is not available.
No catalog was used. Can anyone point be to any instructions on doing
this?
Important Notice!!
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, any use, distribution or copying of the message is prohibited.
Please let me know immediately by return e-mail if you have received this message by mistake, then delete the e-mail message.
Thank you.

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedAug 22, '05 at 9:05a