Got it all.

Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Rivenes
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 11:04 AM
To: Smith, Ron L.; oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Re: Link to RMAN alternate host restore

Metalink has info on this, and I believe the documentation does

as well, although it's been quite a while since I looked into this. I
have attached an example in a pdf file, which probably won't make it to
the list. If restoring to different mount points, then you should also
look at the init.ora parameters "control_files",
"log_file_name_convert", and "db_file_name_convert".