I am sending this question again because I did not receive but a few
This is a production database and I need to make sure it is being backup
up correctly.

I am running RMAN on a 9i database with the following
parameters:

CONFIGURE RETENTION POLICY TO RECOVERY WINDOW OF 14 DAYS;
and
control_file_record_keep_time = 21

I have run several days of successful backups. But when I do a

list backup, I only get the last backup listed.

I am not using an RMAN catalog.

What am I missing?

Thanks!
Ron

Important Notice!!
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, any use, distribution or copying of the message is prohibited.
Please let me know immediately by return e-mail if you have received this message by mistake, then delete the e-mail message.
Thank you.

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedAug 16, '05 at 9:11a