At this time we are not using Crosscheck or delete commands.
The reason, is that we are doing backups to disk, compressing the
backups, and then writing them to tape.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vitalis Jerome
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 9:19 AM
To: Smith, Ron L.
Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Re: RMAN - Not reporting backups

Hi

Which RMAN command/job is used to delete the backups?
On 8/16/05, Smith, Ron L. wrote:

I am running RMAN on a 9i database with the following parameters:
CONFIGURE RETENTION POLICY TO RECOVERY WINDOW OF 14 DAYS;
and
control_file_record_keep_time = 21

I have run several days of successful backups. But when I do a list
backup, I only get the last backup listed.

I am not using an RMAN catalog.

What am I missing?

Thanks!
Ron

Important Notice!
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, any use,
distribution or copying of the message is prohibited. Please let me
know immediately by return e-mail if you have received this message by
mistake, then delete the e-mail message.
Thank you.

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedAug 16, '05 at 9:11a