From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
On Behalf Of Smith, Ron L.
Sent: 02 August 2005 22:09
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: RMAN specification ERROR

I am getting the following message after an RMAN backup. No Oracle or
RMAN error code is returned.
"specification does not match any archive log in the recovery catalog"

I am doing a crosscheck backup and a crosscheck copy.

Did I miss something?

Ron Smith

Important Notice!
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, any use,
distribution or copying of the message is prohibited.
Please let me know immediately by return e-mail if you have received
this message by mistake,
then delete the e-mail message.
Thank you.

grouporacle-l @