I am getting the following error during a complex query in Oracle 9.2.4.
I cannot find a solution to this error on Metalink or on the web. The
next patch does not appear to address the problem. Can anyone help?

ORA-07445: exception encountered: core dump [opidfn0()+4200] [SIGSEGV]
[Address not mapped to object] [0x4] [] []

Thanks!
Ron

Important Notice!!
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, any use, distribution or copying of the message is prohibited.
Please let me know immediately by return e-mail if you have received this message by mistake, then delete the e-mail message.
Thank you.

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedAug 2, '05 at 8:13a