I am trying to build a parameter file for RMAN. I can't get the format
of the syntax correct.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this?

echo "backup database plus archivelog delete input " >>

${PAR_FILE}

echo " format '${DMP_DIR}/%d_t%t_s%s_p%p.bak' " >>

${PAR_FILE}

echo " tag = '${ORACLE_SID}_${TIMESTAMP}' " >>

${PAR_FILE}

echo " setsize= 2097160192; " >>
${PAR_FILE}
echo "delete noprompt force obsolete; " >>

${PAR_FILE}

echo "} "

Thanks!
Ron

Important Notice!!
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, any use, distribution or copying of the message is prohibited.
Please let me know immediately by return e-mail if you have received this message by mistake, then delete the e-mail message.
Thank you.

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedJul 20, '05 at 10:43a