They are both there and valid.

-----Original Message-----
From: Igor Neyman
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 12:51 PM
To: Smith, Ron L.; Oracle-l
Subject: RE: Compile Procedure with Synonym/Dblink Oracle 9.2

Obviously, it's complaining about absence of Synonym/dblink during
compile time. Either have your Synonym/dblink valid at compile time, Or,
If it's not possible (Synonym/dblink exists only at "execution" time) -
use dynamic sql (i.e. "execute immediate...") for sql statements
referencing Synonym/dblink.

Igor