I just applied it to 3 of our test instances on one server. Only one
of the 3 instances has the CTXSYS and MDSYS schemas, but there was one
compilation error for each schema reported. We're not using this
functionality, but I'll be following up with Oracle anyway. We're
also not using the Apache functionality which is the focus of one of
the two patches listed for our configurations. (Oracle 9.2.0.5 on
HP-UX 64) I've skipped that one until I can check into it further.

Robyn