From: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 10:10 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: RE: LiveReorg vs Oracle's online reorg capabilities
It helps us!
=20
We use LiveReorg on our SAP system. We have an active archival/delete
process that purges older data. By reorging we recover space that
we can redeploy, and index reorgs regain space and speed.
=20
Which brings up another question: Why are you archiving data?

Jared

put 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.