Thalis:

Yasou!!! Isn't it great watching the Olympics in our homeland!

OK. First, have a solid understanding of what is called Foundation or FND.
Understanding this module should help you understand most of the other
stuff. Second, understand the concurrent managers, how to "properly apply"
patches and when not to apply them. Third, April is correct: Don't mess
with the internal beast until you master portions of it and (2) you have
some buyoff from either Oracle, Support or a sharp consultant.

Fourth: Look to www.oaug.org for some information. This organization
facilitates the true education about the ebusiness suite. Most of the
ebusiness suite customers rely on this site for "objective" information.
Fifth: Look to AppsNet for additional info. Appsnet is part of Oracle's
site but I don't remember the URL. April: can you help here?

Sixth: If you are installing for the first time, read over ALL of the
material to install FIRST and then review your hardware specs to determine
if you have enough horsepower. Take Oracle's estimates and "bump them up a
notch".

April: Anything else?

Thank You

Stephen P. Karniotis
Compuware Corporation
Direct: (313) 227-4350
Toll Free: (800) 462-7740 ext. 74350

Mobile: (248) 408-2918
Email: Stephen.Karniotis_at_Compuware.com
Web: www.compuware.com