From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
On Behalf Of Peter Robson
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 12:05 PM
To: Bricklen Anderson
Subject: Re[2]: Normalization

Bricklen,
Outrageous! And this person TAUGHT???

Hmmm, it might be interesting to know who it was - then perhaps
ignorance is bliss...
BA> Easy enough to figure out. It's an old _friend_ of Richard and Howard's.
BA> Google one of his phrases.....;)

Well well well - perhaps ignorance was bliss. But it certainly
explains the somewhat vituperative exchanges I have encountered in
which said gentleman features (grin!)

thanks for the pointer....

peter
edinburgh

--
mailto:pgro_at_bgs.ac.uk

This e-mail message, and any files transmitted with it, are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If
this message was not addressed to you, you have received it in error
and any copying, distribution or other use of any part of it is
strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented are solely those
of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of the British
Geological Survey. The security of e-mail communication cannot be
guaranteed and the BGS accepts no liability for claims arising as a
result of the use of this medium to transmit messages from or to the
BGS. . http://www.bgs.ac.uk

and then destroy it.