On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 21:59, Vergara, Michael (TEM) wrote:
Hi All...heckuva thing to be working on a long holiday
weekend...but what the heck. Got a question for=20
everybody. How can I rename a tablespace? Is it
even possible? There's nothing in the Oracle Docs
about it, and I haven't yet checked Ask Tom, but I
thought I'd seek the collective wisdom of the group.
Prior to 10g you can alter the internal tables.
Be forewarned that this is definitely not supported
by OWW support, and if you do so, you are on your own.

I believe however that Raj at ESPN does this on a
regular basis.

Jared

put 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.