From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
On Behalf Of Koivu, Lisa
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2004 3:22 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: I may never see this again. SGA

Check it out! I may be a geek for thinking this is sooooo cool...

Total System Global Area 3.0067E+10 bytes

Fixed Size 779488 bytes
Variable Size 8589934592 bytes
Database Buffers 2.1475E+10 bytes
Redo Buffers 1204224 bytes

trprd2-STAGE>

Lisa Koivu
Sr. Database Monkey
Orlando, FL, USA

"The sender believes that this E-Mail and any attachments were free of any
virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent. This message and
its attachments could have been infected during transmission. By reading
the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full
responsibility for taking proactive and remedial action about viruses and
other defects. The sender's business entity is not liable for any loss or
damage arising in any way from this message or its attachments."

put 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.

and then destroy it.

put 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.