Using Oracle 9.2.0.5.

Doing interactive export, i.e. letting myself get prompted for
parameters. I get a message about exporting questionable statistics. I
presume this is due to the following message:
Export done in WE8MSWIN1252 character set and AL16UTF16 NCHAR character
set
server uses WE8ISO8859P1 character set (possible charset conversion)

How can I get rid of the "export terminated with warning" message?

If on the command line I add statistions=none, then I don't get
prompted for the export parameters at all so that doesn't help.

Jeffrey Beckstrom
Database Administrator
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113

put 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.

grouporacle-l @