From: Jeffrey Beckstrom
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 7:30 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org; ORACLE-L_at_IC.SUNYSB.EDU; oracledba_at_lazydba.com; oracle-rdbms_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: export warning message on statistics

Using Oracle 9.2.0.5.

Doing interactive export, i.e. letting myself get prompted for parameters. I get a message about exporting questionable statistics. I presume this is due to the following message:
Export done in WE8MSWIN1252 character set and AL16UTF16 NCHAR character set
server uses WE8ISO8859P1 character set (possible charset conversion)

How can I get rid of the "export terminated with warning" message?

If on the command line I add statistions=none, then I don't get prompted for the export parameters at all so that doesn't help.

put 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.