April Wells wrote:
Then you chase your Tar around the world. I like it
when they go to
Australia or India because then I am usually
confident that someone will
return my call or answer my updates in a reasonable
amount of time.
April Wells
April,

was that a "3 days up in a row without sleep" TAR?

I like getting the UK office for support.
Something about the accent of an english woman on the
other end of the phone that helps keep me awake. :)

... grinning, ducking and running to the OT-list ...

Paul

Do you Yahoo!?
http://promo.yahoo.com/sbc/

put 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.