From: "Freeman, Donald"
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 10:51 AM
Subject: RE: [Q] SQLPLUS still on 10G client !!!
Have you tried to press F7 when you have a command history......
Tanel, I just tried that....man, that is a wonderful thing. I have =
avoided sqlplus worksheet and TOAD because either the history feature =
was clunky, unwieldy or whatever. This is very clean, functional, and =
powerful. Thanks for contributing that. This list is worth a lot more =
than the price of subscription! About once a week something pops up =
here that I can use that makes a difference. I just demo'ed this for =
another one of the DBA's and within a week all 7 of us will probably be =
using it.. so it made more impact that just one persons work output =
here.=20

Thanks again, Tanel