Good afternoon all:

We are trying to locate the 10g code samples usually included in the
/demo directories for each product. The demo directories exist but no
precompiler code or PL/SQL code. The code was in the beta version but not
the production version. Both AIX and Solaris are missing this stuff. Does
anyone know if Oracle did not include it or moved it to another location?

I vaguely remember something discussed here, but was looking for a bit of
help. Thanks in advance.

Thank You

Stephen P. Karniotis
Compuware Corporation
Direct: (313) 227-4350
Toll Free: (800) 462-7740 ext. 74350

Mobile: (248) 408-2918
Email: Stephen.Karniotis_at_Compuware.com
Web: www.compuware.com

and then destroy it.

put 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.

grouporacle-l @