I apologize for sending this to the list...

My company is currently looking for expert production DBAs for staffing in
both Bangalore and New York offices. The majority of our work is production
in nature. You can checkout our website for further details on the company,
etc., at www.ip-soft.net. For the New York office, there is also a high
emphasis on client communication and presentation. If you are interested
and consider yourself in the top 5% as far intelligence/skills in the
industry, please contact me directly via email.

Thanks,

-Daniel

--
Daniel Harron