-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 10:34 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

So I got two e-mails today from Oracle Support warning about Verisign Certs
expiring today and to check MetaLink (thanks for the advanced warning guys).
I've been trying for over an hour now and am getting no joy. Anyone know
what the Verisign Certs are used for in Oracle products? I don't think we
have any of those products, but...

TIA,

Rich

Rich Jesse System/Database Administrator
rjesse_at_qtiworld.com Quad/Tech Inc, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra
INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com