----- Original Message -----
To: "Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L"
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2003 10:44 AM
Hi List:

I installed Oracle 9i on Windows NT,configured OEM on Windows and could
successfully connect to OEM.
Discover node works fine for remote machines(adds database,listener,http
server,ect) but not allowing me to add database which isrunning on local
machine.
Even OEM is not allowing me to add DB using manual configuration.

What could be wrong? Did anyone come across this
scenario?

Any help would be really appreciated.
TIA
-Sami