Rama, Shreekantha (K.)
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 3:45 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hi,

I am trying to remove the duplicate rows from a table with the column data..
I cannot use PK as it's just a sequence number...

I could find all the duplicate rows by grouping the column. but how can i delete only the duplicate ones and retain the original data..

Any help is gr8 ! ! !

Warm Regards
Shreekanth
Author: Rama, Shreekantha (K.)