From: Jake Johanssen
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 10:54 AM
Subject: Oracle on Sun vs Tru64

Our CIO is pushing a platform change from Tru64 to Sun. We are currently running a VLDB (~1.5 TB) on Tru64. Does anyone have feedback on the following:

Experiences with either/both, preferred platform?
Experiences with platform changes? (Time required for migration?)
Any other thoughts?

Thanks for your feedback. I am just starting to research the issue so I am interested in any input.

Do you Yahoo!?
Author: Oracle-L
INET: orclbabu_at_hotmail.com