Original Message -----
To: "Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L"
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 4:44 PM
Babu - I created a 32K block size database on Solaris. What is the issue?

Jake - We are doing the same. Nothing big to report. In our case we saw this
coming so we hadn't put any resources in the T64 in several years. The new
Solaris system has newer technology, so it really screams. I had asked list
members for suggestions on rapid data movement to reduce downtime. It turns
out the new box can actually import much faster than the old box can export.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com