Rich,

I am trying to import the sendmail.schema file from
sendmail.org. The problem is that it contains a matching rule called
caseIgnoreIA5SubstringsMatch which OID doesn't support. There is a
caseIgnoreSubstringsMatch rule. I don't know if the IA5 part is important
to sendmail.

Oracle's response is "you can't add it and any attempts to add it are
unsupported."
You can add new object classes and objects by modifying subSchemaSubentry.
You cannot, however, add new matching rules and syntaxes beyond those
already supported by Oracle Internet Directory. "

You cannot add caseIgnoreIA5SubstringsMatch, nor can you modify existing
Matching Rules. Attempting to add or modify existing Matching Rules is not
supported.