----- Original Message -----
To: "Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L"
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 11:14 AM
Is anyone using Veritas Quick I/O for Oracle? We are purchasing some new
Solaris systems with fiber channel and Veritas File System, and the Veritas
salesperson is claiming "up to 400 times faster". I would like to know if
anyone else has discovered this miracle and what benefits you are seeing.
Thanks.
Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM
Author: Babu Nagarajan