Original Message -----
To: "Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L"
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 11:49 AM
Hi all,

Thank you for those sending me AT examples. I
scheduled a job successfully, but it doesn't run at
the scheduled time. The status shows Error. Do I
need to setup something first? (Windows 2000)

By the way, I try to run a backup.bat. I have a,b,c
subdirectories under D:, and I'd like to backup a,b
under e:\backup directory. How to let the script
create a and b subdirectories under e:\backup, and
copy over the files. Now I manually create a and b
under e:\backup.

Thank you in advance.

Janet

http://shopping.yahoo.com