First off I am an NT/Win2k admin and I fully agree with you Jared. Blow the
partition and start from zero, you'll be happy you did.

Scott

First off, I am not an NT/Win2k admin, and don't even play one on TV.

The advice from every SA I've asked about this, and from searching the
web,
is don't do it. Rebuild the box. There are remnants of NT left if you do
an
upgrade, and you don't really want that, do you?

Jared

"Breno A. K. Magnago"
Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
02/06/2003 08:54 AM