----- Original Message -----
To: "Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L"
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 9:59 PM
Dennis,

The Toad provides "Waits"...
but there's a lot of events like "buffer busy waits","control file parallel
write","control file sequential read",.....
Can you point me to the correct direction or suggest some informations about
how to analyse those events?

For STATSPACK, how to tell whether it's installed?
and which scripts should be run in order to use it?

Well....yes, i'm working for a taiwanese company,
they insist to include Chinese name in signature.
sorry for the inconvenience cause.
and thanks for the help.