Dick Goulet

Author: Muru
Date: 11/8/2002 2:14 PM

Hello Gurus,

I would like to program our VC++ application to
directly connect to Oracle database using OO4O or OCI.
But the problem is this VC++ app is gonna run on 1000s
of desktops where we may have to install Oracle client
which will be a time consuming in-efficient process. I
am trying to see if the required client dlls and other
files can be combined in the VC++ package itself and
delivered to those 1000s of desktops.

Can any of you give some insight into this, please?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Muru

Do you Yahoo!?