Yes I am here running 8.1.7 and 9i Release 1 ( not release 2) on the same Windows 2000 Server Box.

So far so good, this is my test machine.

Rajesh

Original Message -----
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 09:13:30 -0800
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
This is interesting.

I have installed and run multiple Oracle versions on the same Unix box
but not NT.

Sam Bootsma wrote:
Hello,

Does anybody out there run Oracle 8.1.7 and Oracle 9.2 on the same NT (or
Windows 2000) box? Is it running smoothly. Any difficulties installing or
running both versions on the same box?

I ask because one of my colleagues has encountered difficulties installing
and running Oracle 8.1.7 and Oracle 9.2 on the same NT box.

Thanks for any input.

Sam Bootsma, OCP
Technical Support Analyst
CPAS Systems Inc.