Justin,

Has anyone heard of a product called dbPal?
I did a beta of it and it looked pretty cool. It allows you to take your
written application which uses one database, and port the schema over to
other databases. It moves the schema, it does versioning, and it deals with
SQL Server and I thought Oracle, as well as several other databases (at
different release levels). This could also have Data Warehousing uses. It's
also quite affordable.

I'd recommend a look at it.

http://dbpal/com

(or the parent company) http://it-map.com