Original Message -----
To: "Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L"
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 2:29 AM
Good question, Jared! Perhaps 'overflow' is technically not the correct
term to use to decribe this scenario but it seemed to fit the bill
sufficiently to mail off a quick one-liner solution without going into great
depth. Some of us have work to do, you know;)

To redeem myself I probably should have mentioned that this table sounds
pretty volatile. Consequently the index(es) are likely to end up fairly
disorganized, especially if the 350k records are being inserted in
ascending order. Once you start adding levels to the index things start to
slow down....

Chris