----- Original Message -----
To: "Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L"
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 5:08 PM
$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/mesg/oraus.msg does list events, for example:

10046, 00000, "enable SQL statement timing"
// *Cause:
// *Action:

Most events are in the range of 10000 to 10999.

Suzy

Rachel_Carmichael_at_Sonymusic.com wrote:
actually that's the list of error messages, not events

and it's not under the admin directory in any case the path to the error
messages is:

$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/mesg/roaus.msg
Rajendra.Jamadagn|
i_at_espn.com |