5.After two hours, it starts waiting on "PX Deq: Table Q qref" and "SQL*Net
message to client". By this time, it has finished writing to the spool file.
I verified this from the unix timestamp. The trace also shows "FETCH
#1:c=0,e=0,p=0,cr=0,cu=0,mis=0,r=15,dep=0,og=4,tim=57419669"

6. After about 3-4 hours later the SQL prompt returns to me. During this
time it has not written to the spool file. So I am not sure what is being
done in this time...

What is it doing during the Step5 desciribed above? Also why does it show
"Fetch" when I have already gotten the data..

Can any of you pl comment on the above... Am I missing anything or am I
interpreting it wrong...

Thanks a lot

Babu