one thing is now since oracle has started using its own software they might
realize our problems better;-)

babu
----- Original Message -----
To: "Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L"
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 2:55 PM
Lately, it seems that the "Unbreakable" portions of Oracle9i have broken.
We have encountered numerous problems with Oracle's web site, both OTN and
any generic Oracle information. I did find out that Oracle upgraded to a
new version of the Portal Software, causing much of their content to either
disappear or become inaccessible.

It is unfortunate, but something we as users must live with until Oracle
recognizes that changes to their software and their web site affect more
than just employees.

Thank You

Stephen P. Karniotis
Technical Alliance Manager
Compuware Corporation
Direct: (248) 865-4350
Mobile: (248) 408-2918
Email: Stephen.Karniotis_at_Compuware.com