S.Jyotinarayan
Sent: 29 November 2001 09:06
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hi all,

I am trying to Import a database Design and Data into Oracle from MS SQL
Server 2k. All tables have been imported excepting for one.

Error message:
ORA: 01754: a table may contain only one column of type LONG

What should I do to be able to import the table into Oracle?

Thanx in advance,
Jyoti.

Do You Yahoo!?

Author: S.Jyotinarayan