I have a collection of *mmb, *olb, & *plx files
which are needed to successfully compile *fmb files in *fmx.
At the present I have all of these libraries residing in a
single directory which is included in FORMS60_PATH; but f60gen
does not seem to be able to resolve objects that reside in
these libraries.

If/when I placed the fmb file into this "library" directory
and make it my current working directory, I can successfully
get f60gen to create the desired *fmx file.

So far Oracle Tech. Sup. has been unable to assist.
It is not clear whether the source of the problem is
related to an environmental variable, filename case
sensitivity (since the FMB files were created on NT),
or something else.

I'd like to hear from anyone who is successfully using
*mmb, *olb, & *plx files on Unix to generate fmx files.

--

Charlie Mengler Maintenance Warehouse
charliem_at_mwh.com 10641 Scripps Summit Ct.

There is at least one infinite resource in the universe. Stupidity!
Author: Charlie Mengler
INET: charliem_at_mwh.com