jey man take it easy... just a joke.. nothing serious...
On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Christopher Spence wrote:

Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:40:41 -0800
From: Christopher Spence
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: db engines VS flat files

Biting your tongue is no fun, I just say what I think.
Which happens to be a whole lot of nothing.

"Do not criticize someone until you walked a mile in their shoes, that way
when you criticize them, you are a mile a way and have their shoes."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Phone: (978) 322-5744
Fax: (707) 885-2275