Hello All.

I have a problem in starting my ldap server instance.
I have created a database say OIDB2 using UTF8 character set.
Oracle internet Directory already installed in my oracle home.
I started OID monitor after setting environment variable
NLS_LANG=AMERICAN_AMERICA.UTF8,

using command ----"oidmon connect=oidb2 sleep=10 start". It started
successfully.
but when i tried to start ldap server instance using command (oidctl
connect=oidb2 server=oidldapd instance=5 start)
i received error message -----------"[gsdsiConnect] ORA-1017, ORA-01017:
invalid username/password; logon denied"

I am stuck with this now.

Please help me to come out of this problem.

Thanks and Regards

Vinay
INET: vsharma_at_alletec.com