Check if the schemas ODS and ODSCOMMON exists.

Regards.

vsharma_at_alletec.com wrote:
Hello All.

I have a problem in starting my ldap server
instance.
I have created a database say OIDB2 using UTF8
character set.
Oracle internet Directory already installed in my
oracle home.
I started OID monitor after setting environment
variable
NLS_LANG=AMERICAN_AMERICA.UTF8,
using command ----"oidmon connect=oidb2 sleep=10
start". It started
successfully.
but when i tried to start ldap server instance
using command (oidctl
connect=oidb2 server=oidldapd instance=5 start)
i received error message -----------"[gsdsiConnect]
ORA-1017, ORA-01017:
invalid username/password; logon denied"

I am stuck with this now.

Please help me to come out of this problem.

Thanks and Regards

Vinay
--
Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ:
http://www.orafaq.com

Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX:
(858) 538-5051
San Diego, California -- Public Internet
E-Mail message
'ListGuru') and in
ORACLE-L
from). You may
also send the HELP command for other information
(like subscribing).
Eng. Christian Trassens
Senior DBA
Systems Engineer