-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 4:17 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
refreshed from master?

Hello Forumists,

How to know which are the snapshots supposingly to
get
refreshed from the master? In my situation, I have
around 40 databases refreshing from a single master
and seems to be all the 40 databases' snapshots are
getting refreshed. So, why my snapshot still grows
without purging automatically is the question. If I
manually purge the snapshots using
dbms_snapshot.purge() procedure then, I have to make
COMPLETE refresh for all these snapshots which will
involve more efforts. So, I would like to know if
there is a way to find which are the snapshots
supposed to refresh from master. Perhaps there is a
way to find this out at the master using some
dictionary tables etc..which I am not aware of. If
anybody has an idea please let me know.

Thank you very much,
Muru

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
--
Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ:
http://www.orafaq.com
Author: Muru
INET: muru_oracle_at_yahoo.com

Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX:
(858) 538-5051
San Diego, California -- Public Internet
access / Mailing Lists
E-Mail message
'ListGuru') and in
ORACLE-L
from). You may
also send the HELP command for other information
(like subscribing).
Author: Fowler, Kenneth R
INET: kenneth_r_fowler_at_groton.pfizer.com

Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX:
(858) 538-5051
San Diego, California -- Public Internet
access / Mailing Lists
E-Mail message
'ListGuru') and in
ORACLE-L
from). You may
also send the HELP command for other information
(like subscribing).
Do You Yahoo!?
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Author: Muru